Extensive editing and content management experience in the print and digital space. Skills I have include: overseeing content strategy, maintaining editorial and production schedule, content planning, assigning stories, proofing and editing copy, working with a roster of freelance writers/photographers/designers, executing sponsored content and sourcing photos. As well as, managing a website, reporting on web analytics, overseeing social media, newsletters and more.
• I’ve been the web editor for Ground (a landscape architecture magazine) since February 2016.
• I worked with Fodor’s Travel Guides on four guidebooks (Toronto, 2020; Vancouver & Victoria, 2020; Vancouver & Victoria, 2017; Pacific Northwest, 2017) writing/editing content.
• I worked with ReNew Canada on their 2016 and 2017 Top 100 Projects publications.
• I’ve also worked with Outpost Magazine, DARE Magazine, Homes & Living and more.
• I am currently a senior editor at enRoute, Air Canada’s in-flight magazine.
• Previously, I worked at Corus, as the editor of Food Network Canada and HGTV Canada.
• Was Vancouver city editor at Yellow Pages, overseeing business stories and city guide sections.
• Was editor of the Living Architecture Monitor, a quarterly environmental magazine.
Issues I curated:
Summer 2015 (Water)
Spring 2015 (Urban Agriculture)
Winter 2014/2015 (Business Case)
Fall 2014 (Innovation)
Summer 2014 (Health)
Spring 2014 (Revitalization)
Winter 2013/2014 (International)
Fall 2013 (Food, Water & Energy)
Summer 2013 (Business Case)
Spring 2013 (Community Health)
Fall 2012 (The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)